Here are the policies for The Complete Recipe Site. This is just some basic information in case you were wondering.
Nothing contained in the Site is intended to constitute professional advice and you should not rely on the reports, data or other information provided on or accessible through the use of the Site for making health related decisions. You should consult with an appropriate health care professional for specific advice tailored to your situation and/or to verify the accuracy of the information provided herein prior to making any health related decisions.
Any comments posted on this website are opinions and are not intended as diagnosis, prescription, or treatment for any disease, physical or mental. it is also not intended as a substitute for regular medical care.
Comments that are hateful in nature or that “attack” other visitors will not be tolerated and will be deleted. We do not allow any comments that may be considered spam as they will be deleted. Any comments that include language that may be off topic, offensive, or detract from the blog community discussion may be edited or deleted. Comments that include profanity will be edited to remove potentially offensive language.
Any personal information you provide will not be sold to third-party marketers.
All pictures and articles are property of The Complete Recipe. Pictures and written content from this site is not to be used without written consent.
If you should find that content on this blog that may violate copyright laws please contact me immediately at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Complete Recipe is published by Pamela M. DeSalvo. Copyright 2011-2012
The Complete Recipe is not responsible for content on other sites that readers are led to through links on this blog. I am also not responsible for the availability of those sites.
To register, please complete the online registration form. You will be sent an email on how to complete your payment. Your registration will be complete and your spot held upon receipt of full payment.
All returned checks will be charged a $50.00 fee.
Please register early! We strongly encourage pre-registration for all events. Space is limited. Events will be cancelled in the event of low enrollment. Registering early helps ensure the event will be held.
For further information please contact us at: 630-303-7319.
REFUNDS AND CREDITS
In the event you are unable to attend the workshop we have the following refund and credit policies to benefit all involved..
- For refund requests 7 days or longer prior to the start of the event, you may submit a request a refund in writing less 20%.
- For refund requests less than 7 days one week prior to the start of the event, you may request a credit less 20% towards future workshops. The credit is good for 3 months and may be used for individual coaching sessions or future workshops.
- For refund requests 24 hours or less before the event, no refunds or credits will be given.
- If you do not show up for an event, no refunds or credit will be given.
- No pro-rates, credits or transfers are available for any of our special events for classes/days that you are absent or unable to attend.
We reserve the right to cancel an event due to low enrollment or factors outside of our control. If an event is cancelled by us, you will receive a full refund.